- No smoking anywhere in Heritage Park. No smoking signs are posted
- No drinking of alcoholic beverages.
- No parking in areas where no parking signs are posted.
- No walking into brush.
- Stay on mulched trail/areas only.
- Cover shoe
- First Aid Kit is available on site.
- Hard sole shoes and gloves required.
- Weed whacks only mulch areas (interpretive trail and gathering area). No weedwacking open brush.
- Only KHLF members authorized to weed whack.
- Workdays for schools and youth groups limited only to maintenance work. Maintenance on mulch trails and gathering place.
A port-a-potty is available.
Bring with you
- Sun screen
- 1 liter bottle of water (park had no portable water)
Videotaping / Picture taking / Voice recording
- No videotaping, picture taking, or voice recording are allowed without prior approval
- Use of video, pictures, or voice recordings for personal gain or profit is not allowed.
- Please send all requests to the KHLF BOD for approval at email@example.com .
It is Kalaeloa Heritage and Legacy Foundation (KHLF) policy that no photographing or filming be done at the Heritage Park for commercial or advertising purposes. Persons found bringing equipment into the Heritage Park for such purposes, or already in the act of filming, will be asked to leave.
Press and Publicity Photography
There are valid and worthwhile photography projects that could involve the Heritage Park, but in all cases the photographer must first request permission from KHLF. The requested must be made at least 30 days from date of photographing/filming project date. KHLF reserves the right to specify when a photographing/filming project will take place in order to minimize disruption. Please send all requests to the KHLF BOD for approval at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Use of video, pictures, or voice recordings for personal gain or profit is not allowed.
No videotaping, picture taking, or voice recording allowed without prior approval. Please send all requests to the KHLF BOD for approval at email@example.com .
Disruption/Privacy of Patrons
The privacy of patrons must not be violated. Photographers/filmers must receive permission to photograph/film visitors and KHLF staff prior to capturing their image.